Friday 15 January 2010

King Of Wishes


Even the King liked to get in on the act, well OK so this was just for a film, but I do wonder how many women would love to swap places with her....Form an orderly queue ladies, preferably behind me!!!!
My wish I found this today and can honestly say I LOVED IT!!!!!!
I really; really love the way this is shot, the way the man stays so in control, keeping his voice calm and steady, always in control. I expect that it is too tame for many people, and even to my untrained eye I can see how it would be. However there is something very masculine with a bubbling threat of worse to come in the way in which he deals out the punishment here. Not to mention a very practise, firm hand.

I just wish that was me over his knee.
Now how to show this to my partner.

I have watched this 15 times since I found it and it is making me so hot and horny.

1 comment:

  1. I love that video as well.
    One of the best I have seen.

    ReplyDelete