Wednesday 24 February 2010

Adverts That Are Driving Me Nuts


Why does this advert turn me on so very much, when in fact the "real" thought of it is terrifying.


ADVERT ON A WEB SITE I FOUND.

I am a tall, good looking kinky dude and I was wondering if the idea of acting out a rape scenario in a safe way turns you on? Would you like to plead not to be fucked by me as I push my large cock into your pussy despite your protests? Would you struggle, repeatedly say 'No' and try to push me off even though you actually want me to do as I please with your body? Would you like the sensation of me cumming in you as you finally give up struggling?

If this post turns you on and you would like to play out a scenario in a safe location, with a safe word drop me a line.

Then there is this one that's even more exotic to me and drove me nuts when I read it.

very much a man, tall, well built – fit, with a desire to meet a female

The rest of my ad is just a little naughty… read on if you dare:

Yes you do need it. That is why you are reading this. There is something secretly submissive in you that yearns to be satisfied. You long for a dominant, sexy, tall man to take control of you and discipline you. You want to feel helpless...dominated...NOT in control. You want to have your knickers forcibly taken down and be spanked like the bad woman you are. You want to be pushed down over the sofa, feel your skirt lifted, your moist knickers pulled aside. You want a colossal cock to invade your slippery wetness, stretching you wider than you thought possible and making you feel oh so deliciously dirty and used.

You are a normal person, constrained by societies' conventions and frustrated by your inability to realise your innermost fantasies. Of course you want to be spanked with your knickers down. Of course you want more - you are getting wet just thinking about it. I am an assertive alpha male. I am a tall, slim, handsome, educated, attractive, intelligent professional man who is physically fit and accustomed to dealing with naughty females like you. I will summon you to me for punishment. I will lecture you, pin up your skirt and pull your knickers down to your thighs. The delicious smell of your aroused pussy will rise to meet me. You will feel the cool air on yourself and revel in the delicious anticipation. I will make you stand against the wall with your hands on your head for all to see while I pace about behind you as your clit tingles with excitement. You will feel my eyes on your pussy and this thought will excite even more. Then I will call you sternly and bend you over a chair so that your pussy is in full view - wet, exposed, vulnerable. Oh, the shame of it. I will stroke your clit gently and when you try to stop me I will slap your cheeks hard. Then I will commence the spanking proper. Perhaps I will use my hand. If you annoy me I will use a slipper. It will hurt, but not be intolerable, and every now and again you would feel my fingers probe your fragrant slippery slit, making you gasp with pleasure and ache for penetration. Maybe I will force you to hold yourself open as my tongue slides in to your sopping aromatic folds. You will be torn between tears and screams of delight. Then I will apply the cane to your exposed derriere: swish, swish, swish... When your punishment is over, I will make you kneel in front of me and take my huge clean cock in your mouth.

If you are interested in indulging fantasies like this with an attractive, sane, intelligent man drop me an email. I am a normal professional guy who always use a "safe word" so there is no danger of things getting out of hand. I am extremely careful about this -it is for fun and mutual pleasure at the end of the day. If you meet me, I guarantee you will enjoy it. Oh, just in case you were wondering, there are no fees. I do this because it turns me on. I know you are damp reading this so write to me (even if it is just to let me know what you think)......or face the consequences.

I don't know I think I really need to do some thing with myself and very very soon.

The temptation to pick up the phone is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to have a Master. So that I can do his bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment